Time-varying credibility for frequency risk models: estimation and tests for autoregressive specifications on the random effects
This paper estimates and tests autoregressive specifications for dynamic random effects in a frequency risk model. Linear credibility predictors are derived from the estimators. Examples are provided from the automobile portfolio of a Spanish insurance company.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frees, Edward W. & Young, Virginia R. & Luo, Yu, 1999. "A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Sundt, Bjorn, 1988. "Credibility estimators with geometric weights," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-122, April.
- Pinquet, Jean & Guillén, Montserrat & Bolancé, Catalina, 2001.
"Allowance for the Age of Claims in Bonus-Malus Systems,"
ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 337-348, November.
- Jean Pinquet & Guillén Montserrat & Bolancé Catalina, 2001. "Allowance for the age of claims in bonus-malus systems," Post-Print hal-00397070, HAL.
- Besson, Par Jean-Luc & Partrat, et Christian, 1992. "Trend et systèmes de Bonus-Malus," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 11-31, May.
- Purcaru, Oana & Denuit, Michel, 2003. "Dependence in Dynamic Claim Frequency Credibility Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 23-40, May.