A 3 x 3 model of customs unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raymond RIEZMAN, 2013. "A 3 × 3 Model of Customs Unions," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Raymond Riezman (ed.),International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 1, pages 7-20, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "The AustraliaÃ¢â‚¬â€œUS Free Trade Agreement - An Assessment," Trade Working Papers 22309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sergei Guriev & Mikhail Klimenko, 2015.
"Duration and Term Structure of Trade Agreements,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1818-1849, December.
- Sergei Guriev & Mikhail Klimenko, 2010. "Duration and Term Structure of Trade Agreements," Working Papers w0150, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Sergei Guriev & Mikhail Klimenko, 2010. "Duration and Term Structure of Trade Agreements," Working Papers w0150, New Economic School (NES).
- Dong, Yan & Whalley, John, 2011.
"Carbon motivated regional trade arrangements: Analytics and simulations,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2783-2792.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Carbon Motivated Regional Trade Arrangements: Analytics and Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2012.
"Preferential Trade and Welfare with Differentiated Products,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 884-892, November.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2011. "Preferential Trade and Welfare with Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2011-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Denise Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2011. "Preferential Trade And Welfare With Differentiated Products," Working Papers 201101, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2001. "How Often Are Propositions on the Effects of Customs Unions Theoretical Curiosa and When Should They Guide Policy?," NBER Working Papers 8304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Findlay, Ronald & DEC, 1994. "A political - economy analysis of free trade areas and customs unions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1261, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Preferential Trading and Welfare: The Small-Union Case Revisited," International Trade 0308009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2011.
"Political Asymmetry And Common External Tariffs In A Customs Union,"
Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 88-106, March.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Political asymmetry and common external tariff in a customs union," Working Papers 2007-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Enlargement and common external tariff in a political-economic model of customs union," Working Papers 2008-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri, 2012. "Possible Unintended Effects of Restrictions on Foreign Lobbying in a Customs Union," Working Papers 2012-061, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 06 May 2016.
- Bijit Bora & Lucian Cernat & Alessandro Turrini, 2002. "DUTY AND QUOTA-FREE ACCESS FOR LDCs:FURTHER EVIDENCE FROM CGE MODELLING," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 14, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2002. "How Often Are Propositions On The Effects Of Regional Trade Agreements Theoretical Curiosa And When Should They Guide Policy?," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20024, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Welfare and Customs Unions," NBER Working Papers 3476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCalla, Alex F., 1992. "GATT, Preferential/Regional Trading Blocks and Agricultural Trade," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146544, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal, 2017. "Lobbying for a Common External Tariff from inside and out," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 98-105.
More about this item
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:9:y:1979:i:3:p:341-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.