The effects of changes in the exchange rate on output, prices and the balance of payments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1990. "Real exchange rates and economic growth in developing countries: Is devaluation contractionary?," Kiel Working Papers 405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Couharde, Cécile & Sallenave, Audrey, 2013.
"How do currency misalignments’ threshold affect economic growth?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 106-120.
- Cécile Couharde & Audrey Sallenave, 2013. "How do currency misalignments' threshold affect economic growth?," Post-Print hal-01385861, HAL.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D. & Osakwe, Patrick N., 2005. "Real exchange rate volatility and the choice of regimes in emerging markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1005-1022, January.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and the Choice of Regimes in Emerging Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 404, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Le Viet Trung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh, 2011. "The impact of oil prices, real effective exchange rate and inflation on economic activity: Novel evidence for Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Horst Siebert, 1978. "Sector structure in an open economy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(1), pages 124-145, March.
- Siebert, Horst, 1978. "Sector structure in an open economy," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3591, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Asset Izatov, 2015. "The Role of Oil Prices, the Real Effective Exchange Rate, and Inflation in Economic Activity of Russia: An Empirical Investigation," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(3), pages 48-70.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirazaie, Ida, 2004. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Output and Prices: Evidence from Developing Countries," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 189-219, January-M.
- Magda E. Kandil & Ida Aghdas Mirzaie, 2003. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuationson Output and Prices; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar, 1995. "Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 367-395, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:6:y:1976:i:1:p:65-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed