Risk-sharing, adjustment, and trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Wang, Tan, 2001. "Equilibrium with new investment opportunities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1751-1773, November.
- Atkeson, Andrew & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1996.
"Social Insurance and Transition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 377-401, May.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Social Insurance and Transition," NBER Working Papers 4411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Social insurance and transition," Staff Report 202, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Social insurance and transition," Working Papers 547, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tan Wang & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2016. "Risk Aversion, Uncertainty, Unemployment Insurance Benefit and Duration of "Wait" Unemployment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, EconWPA.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy, 1999. "Volatility and Investment: Interpreting Evidence from Developing Countries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 157-179, May.
- Forteza, Alvaro, 2001. "Multiple equilibria in government transfer policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 531-555, September.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994. "Evaluating risky consumption paths: The role of intertemporal substitutability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1471-1486, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1995. "Evaluating Risky Consumption Paths: The Role of Intertemporal Substitutability," NBER Technical Working Papers 0120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Didier Laussel & Philippe Michel & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model. Une approche par la méthode événementielle," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(2), pages 169-192.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Philippe MICHEL & Thierry Paul, 2004. "Intersectoral adjustment and unemployment in a two-country Ricardian model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2006. "Terms of trade risk with partial labor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 92-114, January.
- Priya Ranjan, 2014. "Globalization, Jobs, and Welfare: The Roles of Social Protection and Redistribution," Working Papers 141507, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Priya Ranjan, 2015. "Globalization, Jobs, and Welfare: The Roles of Social Protection and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 5191, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1995. "Optimal social insurance, incentives, and transition," Working Papers 546, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ranjan, Priya, 2016. "Globalization and risk averse workers: The roles of labor market and trade policies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 64-79.
- Eicher, T. S., 1999. "Training, adverse selection and appropriate technology: Development and growth in a small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 727-746, April.
- Bouev Maxim & Matveenko Vladimir & Vostroknutova Ekaterina, 1998. "Transformational Decline and Preconditions of Growth in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 98-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:36:y:1994:i:3-4:p:263-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed