An incentive compatible approach to the transfer pricing problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Erik Lommerud, Kjell, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment, intra-firm trade and ownership structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 475-494, March.
- Konrad, K.A. & Lommerud, K.E., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment, Intra-firm Trade and Ownership Structure," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 219, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Brainard, S. Lael & Martimort, David, 1997. "Strategic trade policy with incompletely informed policymakers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 33-65, February.
- S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort, 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy With Incompletely Informed Policymakers," NBER Working Papers 4069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lael S. Brainard & David Martimort, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletly Informed Policymakers," Post-Print halshs-00754881, HAL.
- Brainard, S.L. & Martimort, D., 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletely Informed Policymakers," Papers 92.277, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Karabay, Bilgehan, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and host country policies: A rationale for using ownership restrictions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 218-225, November.
- Klemm, Rebecca J. & Dwyer, Douglas W. & Brewer, Thomas L., 1995. "Determining appropriate international transfer prices: Economic and administrative rationales for using asset-based profit splits under section 482 of the U.S. tax code," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 111-119.
- Santiago J. Rubio & María Dolores Alepuz, 2005. "Foreign Monopolies And Tariff Agreements Under Integrated Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-38, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Akinori Tomohara, 2002. "Externalities of Non-Cooperative Tax Policy in the Globally Integrated Market," Economics Working Paper Archive 476, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bond, Eric W. & Gresik, Thomas A., 1996. "Regulation of multinational firms with two active governments: A common agency approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1503, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2015. "Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs," MPRA Paper 64366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor V. Claar, 1998. "An Incentive-Compatibility Approach To the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau," Public Finance Review, , vol. 26(6), pages 599-610, November.
- Claar, Victor V, 1997. "An Incentive-Compatibility Approach to the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau," MPRA Paper 14240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2011. "Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 570-582, August.
- Choi, Yongjae & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1998. "Direct foreign investment and expropriation incentives: A mitigating role for match-specific capital," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 47-59.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2015. "Pouvoir syndical et régulation des firmes multinationales
[Trade union power and regulation of multinational firms]," MPRA Paper 64830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Sengupta, Kunal, 1995. "Optimal regulation of MNEs and government revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, October.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991. "Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1287-1307.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1987. "Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure," NBER Working Papers 2374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gautam Bose & Sudipto Dasgupta & Arghya Ghosh, 2008. "Multinational enterprises, cross-border acquisitions, and government policy," Discussion Papers 2008-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kenji Matsui, 2012. "Auditing internal transfer prices in multinationals under monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(6), pages 800-818, December.
- Diaw, K., 2004. "Ownership Restrictions, Tax Competition and Transfer Pricing Policy," Discussion Paper 2004-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:28:y:1990:i:1-2:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed