Determining appropriate international transfer prices: Economic and administrative rationales for using asset-based profit splits under section 482 of the U.S. tax code
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. W. Copithorne, 1971. "International Corporate Transfer Prices and Government Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(3), pages 324-41, August.
- E. J. R. Booth & Oscar W. Jensen, 1977. "Transfer Prices in the Global Corporation under Internal and External Constraints," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 434-46, August.
- Itagaki, Takao, 1989. "The multinational enterprise under the threats of restriction on profit repatriation and exchange control," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 369-377, October.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1973. "Transfer-Pricing by Multinational Manufacturing Firms," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(3), pages 173-95, August.
- Dworin, Lowell, 1990. "Transfer Pricing Issues," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(3), pages 285-91, September.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1990. "An incentive compatible approach to the transfer pricing problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 155-172, February.
- Gordon, Roger H & Wilson, John Douglas, 1986. "An Examination of Multijurisdictional Corporate Income Taxation under Formula Apportionment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1357-73, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:111-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.