The distributional impact of a resource boom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 1995. "Resource booms in competitive equilibria with decreasing returns to scale," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 185-200, June.
- Eun K Choi, 2005. "Infrastructure Aid, Deindustrialization, and Welfare," IMF Working Papers 05/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1992. "Food Crops, Tree Crops and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146434, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rod Tyers, 2014.
"Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
14-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," CAMA Working Papers 2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hirasuna, Donald P. & Pulver, Glen C., 1998. "The Income Effects of Public Subsidies to Traded Services," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 43-64, Winter.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 2000.
"Is bioprospecting a viable strategy for conserving tropical ecosystems?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 293-300, September.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 1999. "Is Bioprospecting A Viable Strategy for Conserving Tropical Ecosystems?," Working Papers 127695, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Warr, Peter G., 1995.
"Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-30, April.
- Ian A. Coxhead & Peter G. Warr, 1995. "Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(1), pages 25-54, April.
- G.L. Murray, 1986. "Real Output Impact of a Resource Boom," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:ags:aare16:235308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Warr, 2006. "The Gregory Thesis Visits the Tropics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 177-194, June.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-018-0153-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Jaai Parasnis, 2011. "Taxation and Migration: Policies to Manage a Resource Boom," Monash Economics Working Papers 33-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Aaron Walker, 2016.
"Quantifying Australia's ‘Three-Speed’ Boom,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 49(1), pages 20-43, March.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," CAMA Working Papers 2013-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Warr, Peter & Menon, Jayant & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2010. "Poverty Impacts of Government Expenditure from Natural Resource Revenues," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 51, Asian Development Bank.
- K.H. Choi, 1988. "The Economics of Booming Sectors," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:18:y:1985:i:3-4:p:301-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.