The snowball effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2002.
"Increasing Dominance with No Efficiency Effect,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 471-479, February.
- Cabral, L., 2000. "Increasing Dominance with No Efficiency Effect," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 00-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Luis Cabral, 2000. "Increasing Dominance With No Efficiency Effect," Working Papers 00-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2004. "Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 1426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Chatain, 2014. "How do strategic factor markets respond to rivalry in the product market?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(13), pages 1952-1971, December.
- Péter Eső & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2010. "Competition for scarce resources," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 524-548.
- Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006.
"Endogenous asset ownership structures in deregulated markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1729-1752, October.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2003. "Endogenous Asset Ownership Structures in Deregulated Markets," Working Paper Series 604, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:8:y:1990:i:3:p:335-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.