Information and competitive advantage
No abstract is available for this item.
- Massimo Motta, 2013.
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Massimo Motta, 1996. "Advertising bans," Economics Working Papers 205, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1997.
- Motta, Massimo, 1997. "Advertising Bans," CEPR Discussion Papers 1613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Waddle, Roberts, 2005. "Strategic profit sharing between firms: a primer," UC3M Working papers. Economics we050801, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Xavier Vives, 2009. "Strategic complementarity in multi-stage games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 151-171, July.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Strategic complementarity in multi-stage games," IESE Research Papers D/619, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2004. "Innovation and Competitive Pressure," CEPR Discussion Papers 4369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers D/634, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2005. "Innovation and Competitive Pressure," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1s1059vr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2013. "On R&D information sharing and merger," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 369-376.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2006. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working papers 145, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Strategic Complementarities in Multi-Stage Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 5583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amparo Urbano & María Dolores Alepuz Domenech, 1991. "Duopoly Experimentation: Cournot And Bertrand Competition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chokler, Adi & Hon-Snir, Shlomit & Kim, Moshe & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2006. "Information disadvantage in linear Cournot duopolies with differentiated products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 785-793, July.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 151-160, September.
- Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Product differentiation, process R&D, and the nature of market competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "Information lag and dynamic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 513-529, April.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Chapter 4: Industrial policy," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 105-124, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed