Profit-sharing in a unionised economy with imperfect competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Profit sharing as a worker discipline device," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 815-828, November.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2013.
"Profit sharing and relative consumption,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 167-169.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Profit Sharing and Relative Consumption," CESifo Working Paper Series 3970, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2012. "Profit Sharing and Relative Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 6925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Profit Sharing and Relative Consumption," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201202, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2012. "Profit Sharing and Relative Consumption," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66064, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Domenico Buccella, 2016. "Profit sharing as entry deterrence mechanism," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(1), pages 17-31, April.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2012. "The relationship between product market competition and unemployment with profit sharing," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-297.
- Jan Sørensen, 1992. "Profit-sharing in a unionized cournot duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 151-167, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:6:y:1988:i:1:p:47-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.