Post-entry expansion in banking: The case of Portugal
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Gilbert, Richard J., 1989.
"Mobility barriers and the value of incumbency,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,
in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 475-535
- Gilbert, Richard, 1988. "Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt52q9j63w, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency," Economics Working Papers 8895, University of California at Berkeley.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988.
"Firm Entry And Post-Entry Performance In The U.S. Chemical Industries,"
7-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989. "Firm Entry and Postentry Performance in the U.S. Chemical Industries," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages S233-71, October.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Firm Entry And Post-Entry Performance In The U.S. Chemical Industries," Papers 0-88-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989. "Firm Entry and Post-Entry Performance in the U.S. Chemical Industries," Working Papers 89-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Cubbin, John S & Domberger, Simon, 1988. "Advertising and Post-entry Oligopoly Behaviour," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 123-40, December.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:13:y:1995:i:4:p:593-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.