The strategic value of asymmetric information access for cournot competitors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cason, T.N., 1992. "The Strategic Value of Asymmetric Information Access for Cournot Competitors," Papers 9304, Southern California - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2006.
"The international drivers of domestic airline mergers in twenty nations: integrating industrial organization and international business,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 75-93.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2005. "The International Drivers of Domestic Airline Mergers in Twenty Nations: Integrating Industrial Organization and International Business," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2004. "Integrating Industrial Organization and International Business to Explain the Cross-National Domestic Airline Merger Phenomenon," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 19, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2002. "US domestic airline mergers: the neglected international determinants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-576, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:6:y:1994:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.