Costs of hospital-based methadone maintenance treatment in HIV/AIDS control among injecting drug users in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:7:1100-1111_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ver Eecke, W., 1998. "The concept of a "merit good" the ethical dimension in economic theory and the history of economic thought or the transformation of economics into socio-economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 133-153.
- Benjamin Johns & Rob Baltussen, 2004. "Accounting for the cost of scaling-up health interventions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1117-1124.
- Jouni Paavola, 2009. "From market failure paradigm to an institutional theory of environmental governance," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 87-101.
More about this item
KeywordsCost analysis Methadone maintenance treatment Injecting drug user HIV/AIDS Indonesia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:69-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.