Unmet healthcare need, gender, and health inequalities in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheps, S.B. & Reid, R.J. & Barer, M.L. & Krueger, H. & McGrail, K.M. & Green, B. & Evans, R.G. & Hertzman, C., 2000. "Hospital Downsizing and Trends in Health Care Use Among Elderly People in British Columbia," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:10, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Hawe, Penelope & Shiell, Alan, 2000. "Social capital and health promotion: a review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 871-885, September.
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- Sanmartin, C. & Shortt, E.D. & Barer, M.L. & Sheps, S. & Lewis, S. & McDonald, P.W., 2000. "Waiting for Medical Services in Canda: Lots of Heat, but Little Light," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:5, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Artazcoz, L.Lucía & Borrell, Carme & Benach, Joan & Cortès, Imma & Rohlfs, Izabella, 2004. "Women, family demands and health: the importance of employment status and socio-economic position," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 263-274, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Connolly, Sheelah & Wren, Maev-Ann, 2017. "Unmet healthcare needs in Ireland: Analysis using the EU-SILC survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 434-441.
- Röttger, Julia & Blümel, Miriam & Köppen, Julia & Busse, Reinhard, 2016. "Forgone care among chronically ill patients in Germany—Results from a cross-sectional survey with 15,565 individuals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 170-178.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2017. "Reasons for unmet needs for health care: the role of social capital and social support in some Western EU countries," MPRA Paper 82680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han, Kyu-Tae & Park, Eun-Cheol & Kim, Sun Jung, 2016. "Unmet healthcare needs and community health center utilization among the low-income population based on a nationwide community health survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 630-637.
- Ko, Hansoo, 2016. "Unmet healthcare needs and health status: Panel evidence from Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 646-653.
- Park, Sojung & Kim, BoRin & Kim, Soojung, 2016. "Poverty and working status in changes of unmet health care need in old age," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 638-645.
- Vicky Barham & Hana Bataineh & Rose Anne Devlin, 2017. "Unmet Health Care and Health Care Utilization," Working Papers 1716E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Philip Baiden & Wendy Dunnen & Barbara Fallon, 2017. "Examining the Independent Effect of Social Support on Unmet Mental Healthcare Needs Among Canadians: Findings from a Population-Based Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1229-1246, February.
More about this item
KeywordsUnmet healthcare need Healthcare policy Women Health inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:91:y:2009:i:1:p:24-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .