Waiting for Medical Services in Canda: Lots of Heat, but Little Light
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercuri, Mat & Natarajan, Madhu K. & Holder, Douglas H. & Xie, Changchun & Gafni, Amiram, 2009. "Insight into capacity planning for cardiac catheterization services: Policy lessons learned from "Looking in the Mirror" over a decade," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 314-320, August.
- Asanin, Jennifer & Wilson, Kathi, 2008. ""I spent nine years looking for a doctor": Exploring access to health care among immigrants in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1271-1283, March.
- Bryant, Toba & Leaver, Chad & Dunn, James, 2009. "Unmet healthcare need, gender, and health inequalities in Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 24-32, June.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:2000:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .