Hospital Downsizing and Trends in Health Care Use Among Elderly People in British Columbia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labelle, Roberta & Stoddart, Greg & Rice, Thomas, 1994. "Editorial: Response to Pauly on a re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 491-494.
- Anthony J. Culyer (ed.), 1991. "The Economics Of Health," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 541, April.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1994. "Editorial: A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 369-372, October.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1979. "Personal Utilities and Public Judgements: Or What's Wrong with Welfare Economics?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(355), pages 537-558, September.
- Sugden, Robert & Williams, Alan, 1978. "The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198770411.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1994. "Reply to Roberta Labelle, Greg Stoddart and Thomas Rice," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 495-496.
- Culyer, A J, 1989. "The Normative Economics of Health Care Finance and Provision," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 34-58, Spring.
- Labelle, Roberta & Stoddart, Greg & Rice, Thomas, 1994. "A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 347-368, October.
- Culyer, A. J. & Wagstaff, Adam, 1993. "Equity and equality in health and health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 431-457, December.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson, 1990. "A Review Article: The Case against the Use of the Sum of Compensating Variations in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 471-494, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahgren, Bengt, 2008. "Is it better to be big?: The reconfiguration of 21st century hospitals: Responses to a hospital merger in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 92-99, July.
- W. Hare & A. Alimadad & H. Dodd & R. Ferguson & A. Rutherford, 2009. "A deterministic model of home and community care client counts in British Columbia," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 80-98, March.
- Wilson, Donna M. & Truman, Corrine D. & Thomas, Roger & Fainsinger, Robin & Kovacs-Burns, Kathy & Froggatt, Katherine & Justice, Christopher, 2009. "The rapidly changing location of death in Canada, 1994-2004," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 1752-1758, May.
- Bryant, Toba & Leaver, Chad & Dunn, James, 2009. "Unmet healthcare need, gender, and health inequalities in Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 24-32, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH SERVICES ; HOSPITALS ; AGED;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:2000:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .