Do differences in health make a difference? A review for health policymakers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M Jerrett & J Eyles & D Cole & S Reader, 1997. "Environmental Equity in Canada: An Empirical Investigation into the Income Distribution of Pollution in Ontario," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(10), pages 1777-1800, October.
- Graham, Hilary, 2002. "Building an inter-disciplinary science of health inequalities: the example of lifecourse research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2005-2016, December.
- Macintyre, Sally, 1986. "The patterning of health by social position in contemporary Britain: Directions for sociological research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 393-415, January.
- M Jerrett & J Eyles & D Cole & S Reader, 1997. "Environmental equity in Canada: an empirical investigation into the income distribution of pollution in Ontario," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(10), pages 1777-1800, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:4:497-504_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mackenbach, Johan P. & Kunst, Anton E., 1997. "Measuring the magnitude of socio-economic inequalities in health: An overview of available measures illustrated with two examples from Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 757-771, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:4:486-496_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marmot, Michael & Ryff, Carol D. & Bumpass, Larry L. & Shipley, Martin & Marks, Nadine F., 1997. "Social inequalities in health: Next questions and converging evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 901-910, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:7:1059-1065_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forbes, Angus & Wainwright, Steven P., 2001. "On the methodological, theoretical and philosophical context of health inequalities research: a critique," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 801-816, September.
- Popay, Jennie & Thomas, Carol & Williams, Gareth & Bennett, Sharon & Gatrell, Anthony & Bostock, Lisa, 2003. "A proper place to live: health inequalities, agency and the normative dimensions of space," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 55-69, July.
- Macintyre, Sally, 1997. "The black report and beyond what are the issues?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 723-745, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:84:y:2007:i:2-3:p:123-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.