Healthy public policy: A conceptual cognitive framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Smith, 2000. "Policy networks and advocacy coalitions: explaining policy change and stability in UK industrial pollution policy?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(1), pages 95-114, February.
- Bryant, Toba, 2003. "A critical examination of the hospital restructuring process in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 193-205, May.
- Niessen, Louis W. & Grijseels, Els W. M. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2000. "The evidence-based approach in health policy and health care delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 859-869, September.
- Ogden, Jessica & Walt, Gill & Lush, Louisiana, 2003. "The politics of 'branding' in policy transfer: the case of DOTS for tuberculosis control," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 179-188, July.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:658-663_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghetian, Christie B. & Parrott, Roxanne & Volkman, Julie E. & Lengerich, Eugene J., 2008. "Cancer registry policies in the United States and geographic information systems applications in comprehensive cancer control," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Harris, Patrick & Sainsbury, Peter & Kemp, Lynn, 2014. "The fit between health impact assessment and public policy: Practice meets theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 46-53.
- Fleury, Marie-Josée & Grenier, Guy & Vallée, Catherine & Hurtubise, Roch & Lévesque, Paul-André, 2014. "The role of advocacy coalitions in a project implementation process: The example of the planning phase of the At Home/Chez Soi project dealing with homelessness in Montreal," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 42-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:42-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.