Healthy public policy: A conceptual cognitive framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:658-663_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Smith, 2000. "Policy networks and advocacy coalitions: explaining policy change and stability in UK industrial pollution policy?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(1), pages 95-114, February.
- Bryant, Toba, 2003. "A critical examination of the hospital restructuring process in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 193-205, May.
- Niessen, Louis W. & Grijseels, Els W. M. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2000. "The evidence-based approach in health policy and health care delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 859-869, September.
- Ogden, Jessica & Walt, Gill & Lush, Louisiana, 2003. "The politics of 'branding' in policy transfer: the case of DOTS for tuberculosis control," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 179-188, July.
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Patrick & Sainsbury, Peter & Kemp, Lynn, 2014. "The fit between health impact assessment and public policy: Practice meets theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 46-53.
- Fleury, Marie-Josée & Grenier, Guy & Vallée, Catherine & Hurtubise, Roch & Lévesque, Paul-André, 2014. "The role of advocacy coalitions in a project implementation process: The example of the planning phase of the At Home/Chez Soi project dealing with homelessness in Montreal," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 42-49.
- Ghetian, Christie B. & Parrott, Roxanne & Volkman, Julie E. & Lengerich, Eugene J., 2008. "Cancer registry policies in the United States and geographic information systems applications in comprehensive cancer control," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 185-193, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:42-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .