The fit between health impact assessment and public policy: Practice meets theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Leeuw, Evelyne & Polman, Loes, 1995. "Health policy making: The Dutch experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 331-338, February.
- Gagnon, France & Turgeon, Jean & Dallaire, Clemence, 2007. "Healthy public policy: A conceptual cognitive framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 42-55, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Friel & Patrick Harris & Sarah Simpson & Anjana Bhushan & Britta Baer, 2015. "Health in All Policies Approaches: Pearls from the Western Pacific Region," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 324-337, May.
- McGreevy, Michael & Harris, Patrick & Delaney-Crowe, Toni & Fisher, Matt & Sainsbury, Peter & Riley, Emily & Baum, Fran, 2020. "How well do Australian government urban planning policies respond to the social determinants of health and health equity?," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Harris, Patrick & Kent, Jennifer & Sainsbury, Peter & Thow, Anne Marie, 2016. "Framing health for land-use planning legislation: A qualitative descriptive content analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 42-51.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fleury, Marie-Josée & Grenier, Guy & Vallée, Catherine & Hurtubise, Roch & Lévesque, Paul-André, 2014. "The role of advocacy coalitions in a project implementation process: The example of the planning phase of the At Home/Chez Soi project dealing with homelessness in Montreal," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 42-49.
- Ghetian, Christie B. & Parrott, Roxanne & Volkman, Julie E. & Lengerich, Eugene J., 2008. "Cancer registry policies in the United States and geographic information systems applications in comprehensive cancer control," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Hendriks, Anna-Marie & Habraken, Jolanda & Jansen, Maria W.J. & Gubbels, Jessica S. & De Vries, Nanne K. & van Oers, Hans & Michie, Susan & Atkins, L. & Kremers, Stef P.J., 2014. "‘Are we there yet?’ – Operationalizing the concept of Integrated Public Health Policies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 174-182.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth impact assessment; Public policy; Theory; Critical realism;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:108:y:2014:i:c:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.