Are market-oriented health insurance reforms possible in Latin America?: The cases of Argentina, Chile and Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Londono, Juan-Luis & Frenk, Julio, 1997. "Structured pluralism: towards an innovative model for health system reform in Latin America," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-36, July.
- Katz, Jorge & Miranda, Ernesto, 1994. "Health care markets: their morphology, behaviour and regulation," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Rodríguez, Myriam & Wirtz, Veronika J. & Nigenda, Gustavo, 2009. "Organizational elements of health service related to a reduction in maternal mortality: The cases of Chile and Colombia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 149-155, May.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2011.
"Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in Four South American Cities,"
Revista de Economía del Rosario,
Universidad del Rosario, June.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in Four South American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1509, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Andrés Camilo Santos Ospina & Mario García Molina & Liliana Chicaíza Becerra, 2016. "¿Crisis financiera o de gestión? Evolución del sector salud desde la perspectiva de los entes territoriales," Revista Apuntes del Cenes, Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia, vol. 35(61), pages 177-206, January.
- Cavagnero, Eleonora, 2008. "Health sector reforms in Argentina and the performance of the health financing system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 88-99, October.
- Trujillo, Antonio J., 2004. "Petro-state constraints on health policy: guidelines for workable reform in Venezuela," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 39-55, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:47:y:1999:i:1:p:19-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.