Cuts drive health system reforms in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gené-Badia, Joan & Gallo, Pedro & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & García-Armesto, Sandra, 2012. "Spanish health care cuts: Penny wise and pound foolish?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 23-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogler, Sabine & Zimmermann, Nina & de Joncheere, Kees, 2016. "Policy interventions related to medicines: Survey of measures taken in European countries during 2010–2015," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1363-1377.
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume & López-Valcárcel, Beatriz González, 2014. "Launch prices for new pharmaceuticals in the heavily regulated and subsidized Spanish market, 1995–2007," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 170-181.
- Alonso, José M. & Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2015. "The impact of New Public Management on efficiency: An analysis of Madrid's hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 333-340.
- Burke, Sara & Thomas, Steve & Barry, Sarah & Keegan, Conor, 2014. "Indicators of health system coverage and activity in Ireland during the economic crisis 2008–2014 – From ‘more with less’ to ‘less with less’," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 275-278.
- Beatriz G. Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber, 2017. "Economic Crisis, Austerity Policies, Health and Fairness: Lessons Learned in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 13-21, February.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0156-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:9:p:947-954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero-Liceras, Francisco & McKee, Martin & Legido-Quigley, Helena, 2015. "The effects of the financial crisis and austerity measures on the Spanish health care system: A qualitative analysis of health professionals’ perceptions in the region of Valencia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 100-106.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care reform; Economic crisis; Policy development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .