Cuts drive health system reforms in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gené-Badia, Joan & Gallo, Pedro & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & García-Armesto, Sandra, 2012. "Spanish health care cuts: Penny wise and pound foolish?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 23-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogler, Sabine & Zimmermann, Nina & de Joncheere, Kees, 2016. "Policy interventions related to medicines: Survey of measures taken in European countries during 2010–2015," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1363-1377.
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume & López-Valcárcel, Beatriz González, 2014. "Launch prices for new pharmaceuticals in the heavily regulated and subsidized Spanish market, 1995–2007," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 170-181.
- Alonso, José M. & Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2015. "The impact of New Public Management on efficiency: An analysis of Madrid's hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 333-340.
- Burke, Sara & Thomas, Steve & Barry, Sarah & Keegan, Conor, 2014. "Indicators of health system coverage and activity in Ireland during the economic crisis 2008–2014 – From ‘more with less’ to ‘less with less’," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 275-278.
- Beatriz G. Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber, 2017. "Economic Crisis, Austerity Policies, Health and Fairness: Lessons Learned in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 13-21, February.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0156-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:9:p:947-954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero-Liceras, Francisco & McKee, Martin & Legido-Quigley, Helena, 2015. "The effects of the financial crisis and austerity measures on the Spanish health care system: A qualitative analysis of health professionals’ perceptions in the region of Valencia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 100-106.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:61:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-018-0862-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care reform; Economic crisis; Policy development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.