Strong comparative statics of equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Federico Echenique, 1999.
"Comparative Statics by Adaptative Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2099, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique, 2002. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 833-844, March.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1906, Econometric Society.
- Federico Echenique., 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Economics Working Papers E00-273, University of California at Berkeley.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912002, EconWPA.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Lippman, Steven A. & Mamer, John W. & McCardle, Kevin F., 1987. "Comparative statics in non-cooperative games via transfinitely iterated play," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 288-303, April.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990.
"Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:42:y:2003:i:2:p:307-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.