Socio-economic impacts on the attitudes towards conservation of natural resources: Case study from Serbia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, Clark C. & Marks, Stuart A., 1995. "Transforming rural hunters into conservationists: An assessment of community-based wildlife management programs in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 941-957, June.
- Abbot, Joanne I. O. & Thomas, David H. L. & Gardner, Anne A. & Neba, Sama E. & Khen, Mbony W., 2001. "Understanding the Links Between Conservation and Development in the Bamenda Highlands, Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1115-1136, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnberger, Arne & Eder, Renate & Allex, Brigitte & Sterl, Petra & Burns, Robert C., 2012. "Relationships between national-park affinity and attitudes towards protected area management of visitors to the Gesaeuse National Park, Austria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 48-55.
- Rodríguez-Ortega, Tamara & Bernués, Alberto & Alfnes, Frode, 2016. "Psychographic profile affects willingness to pay for ecosystem services provided by Mediterranean high nature value farmland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 232-245.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1291-:d:105741 is not listed on IDEAS
- Järv Henri & Kliimask Jaak & Ward Raymond & Sepp Kalev, 2016. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Protection Status on Residents of National Parks," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(2), pages 67-85, June.
- Masud, Muhammad Mehedi & Kari, Fatimah Binti, 2015. "Community attitudes towards environmental conservation behaviour: An empirical investigation within MPAs, Malaysia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 138-144.
- Sirivongs, Khamfeua & Tsuchiya, Toshiyuki, 2012. "Relationship between local residents' perceptions, attitudes and participation towards national protected areas: A case study of Phou Khao Khouay National Protected Area, central Lao PDR," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 92-100.
More about this item
KeywordsTara National Park Local people Attitude Socio-economic variables Participatory approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:12:y:2010:i:3:p:157-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.