Application of the generalized Faustmann model to uneven-aged forest management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orois, Sofia Sanchez & Chang, Sun Joseph & Gadow, Klaus von, 2004. "Optimal residual growing stock and cutting cycle in mixed uneven-aged maritime pine stands in Northwestern Spain," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 145-152, March.
- Kant, Shashi, 1999. "Sustainable management of uneven-aged private forests: a case study from Ontario, Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 131-146, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deegen Peter, 2013. "Die Stellung der Tharandter Theorien der forstlichen Nachhaltigkeit in Hayeks Klassifikation der Formen menschlicher Ordnung / The relation among the Tharandt-based theories of forest sustainability a," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Susaeta, Andres & Chang, Sun Joseph & Carter, Douglas R. & Lal, Pankaj, 2014. "Economics of carbon sequestration under fluctuating economic environment, forest management and technological changes: An application to forest stands in the southern United States," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 47-64.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2017.
"Forest land value and rotation with an alternative land use,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(PB), pages 118-127.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Forest Land Value and Rotation with an Alternative Land Use," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-38, CIRANO.
- Chang, Sun Joseph & Deegen, Peter, 2011. "Pressler's indicator rate formula as a guide for forest management," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 258-266, August.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:38-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halbritter, Andreas, 2015. "An economic analysis of double-cohort forest resources," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 14-31.
- Parajuli, Rajan & Chang, Sun Joseph, 2012. "Carbon sequestration and uneven-aged management of loblolly pine stands in the Southern USA: A joint optimization approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 65-71.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:255:y:2013:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nghiem, Nhung, 2016. "Optimal forest rotation for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation by farm income levels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 185-194.
- Halbritter, Andreas & Deegen, Peter, 2011. "Economic analysis of exploitation and regeneration in plantations with problematic site productivity," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 319-334, August.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2016. "Economics of rotation and thinning revisited: the optimality of clearcuts versus continuous cover forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 88-94.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized Faustmann model Continuous cover forest Uneven-aged management Loblolly-shortleaf pine forest Comparative static analysis Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:313-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .