Retirement planning guidelines: a Delphi study of financial planners and educators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-236, November.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodie, Zvi & Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, William F., 1992.
"Labor supply flexibility and portfolio choice in a life cycle model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 427-449.
- Zvi Bodie & Robert C. Merton & William F. Samuelson, 1992. "Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in a Life-Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 3954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bassett, William F. & Fleming, Michael J. & Rodrigues, Anthony P., 1998.
"How Workers Use 401(K) Plans: The Participation, Contribution, and Withdrawal Decisions,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 263-289, June.
- William F. Bassett & Michael J. Fleming & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1998. "How workers use 401(k) plans: the participation, contribution, and withdrawal decisions," Staff Reports 38, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Montalto, Catherine Phillips & Yuh, Yoonkyung & Hanna, Sherman, 2000. "Determinants of planned retirement age," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, 00.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donnelly, Catherine & Gerrard, Russell & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2015. "Less is more: Increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 259-267.
- Lahey, Karen Eilers & Kim, Doseong, 2001. "Longitudinal changes in net worth by household income and demographic characteristics for the first three waves of the HRS," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 55-73.
- Catherine Donnelly & Russell Gerrard & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "Less is more: increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:231-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.