International mutual fund returns and Federal Reserve policy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Longin, Francois & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. "Is the correlation in international equity returns constant: 1960-1990?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Willem Thorbecke, 1998.
"On Stock Market Returns and Monetary Policy,"
- Chang, Eric & Eun, Cheol S. & Kolodny, Richard, 1995. "International diversification through closed-end country funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1237-1263, October.
- Tesar, Linda L. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1995. "Home bias and high turnover," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 467-492, August.
- Johnson, Robert R. & Jensen, Gerald R., 1993. "The reaction of foreign stock markets to U.S. discount rate changes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 181-193.
- Ho, Kwok & Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Robinson, Chris, 1999. "International equity diversification and shortfall risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-25.
- Prather, Laurie & Bertin, William J., 1997. "A simple and effective trading rule for individual investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 285-294.
- Russell, Judson W., 1998. "The International Diversification Fallacy of Exchange-Listed Securities," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 95-106.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:3:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.