Option pricing and ARCH processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Zhang, Hua, 2001. "Pricing Hang Seng Index options around the Asian financial crisis - A GARCH approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1989-2014, November.
- Gilles Zumbach, 2009. "Time reversal invariance in finance," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 505-515.
- Peter Christoffersen & Redouane Elkamhi & Bruno Feunou & Kris Jacobs, 2010.
"Option Valuation with Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Nonnormality,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(5), pages 2139-2183.
- Peter Christoffersen & Redouane Elkamhi & Bruno Feunou & Kris Jacobs, 2009. "Option Valuation with Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Non-Normality," CREATES Research Papers 2009-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Christoffersen & Redouane Elkamhi & Bruno Feunou & Kris Jacobs, 2009. "Option Valuation with Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Non-Normality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-32, CIRANO.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32.
- Gilles Zumbach, 2004. "Volatility processes and volatility forecast with long memory," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 70-86.
- Gilles Zumbach, 2011. "Characterizing heteroskedasticity," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 1357-1369, October.
- Paul Lynch & Gilles Zumbach, 2003. "Market heterogeneities and the causal structure of volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 320-331.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Jun & Kanniainen, Juho, 2015. "Asymptotic expansion of European options with mean-reverting stochastic volatility dynamics," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 1-10.
- Chen, Son-Nan & Chiang, Mi-Hsiu & Hsu, Pao-Peng & Li, Chang-Yi, 2014. "Valuation of quanto options in a Markovian regime-switching market: A Markov-modulated Gaussian HJM model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 161-172.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; ARCH process; Implied volatility; Student innovations; Long memory volatility; Hedging cost and risk;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:144-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.