Limited stock market participation and the equity premium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1990.
"The Consumption of Stockholders and Non-Stockholders,"
NBER Working Papers
3402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Zeldes, Stephen P., 1991. "The consumption of stockholders and nonstockholders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Mankiw, N.G. & Zeldes, S.P., 1990. "The Consumption Of Stockholders And Non-Stockholders," Weiss Center Working Papers 23-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2003.
"Average Debt and Equity Returns: Puzzling?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 392-397, May.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Average Debt and Equity Returns: Puzzling?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000367, David K. Levine.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Average debt and equity returns: puzzling?," Staff Report 313, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985.
"The equity premium: A puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- George M. Constantinides & John B. Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, .
"Junior Can't borrow: A New Perspective on the Equity Premium Puzzle.","
CRSP working papers
457, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- George M. Constantinides & John B. Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, 2002. "Junior Can'T Borrow: A New Perspective On The Equity Premium Puzzle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(1), pages 269-296, February.
- George M. Constantinidies & John B. Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, 1998. "Junior Can't Borrow: A New Perspective on the Equity Premium Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 6617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, G.M. & Donalson, J.B. & Mehra, R., 1997. "Junior Can't Borrow: A New Perspective on the Equity Premium Puzzle," Papers 97-24, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides, 2003. "Optimal life-cycle asset allocation: understanding the empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lucas, Deborah J., 1994. "Asset pricing with undiversifiable income risk and short sales constraints: Deepening the equity premium puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 325-341, December.
- Den Haan, Wouter J., 2001.
"The importance of the number of different agents in a heterogeneous asset-pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 721-746, May.
- Wouter J. Denhaan, 2000. "The Importance Of The Number Of Different Agents In A Heterogeneous Asset-Pricing Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Fatih Guvenen, 2003.
"A Parsimonious Macroeconomic Model for Asset Pricing: Habit Formation or Cross-sectional Heterogeneity?,"
RCER Working Papers
499, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Fatih Guvenen, 2005. "A Parsimonious Macroeconomic Model for Asset Pricing: Habit Formation of Cross-sectional Heterogeneity?," Finance 0507009, EconWPA.
- Basak, Suleyman & Cuoco, Domenico, 1998. "An Equilibrium Model with Restricted Stock Market Participation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 309-41.
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah J, 1996.
"Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 443-87, June.
- John Heaton & Deborah Lucas, 1993. "Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 4249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:24-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.