Introduction and expiration effects of derivative equity warrants in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & Sanford J. Grossman & Jiang Wang, 1993.
"Trading Volume and Serial Correlation in Stock Returns,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 905-939.
- John Y. Campbell & Sanford J. Grossman & Jiang Wang, 1992. "Trading Volume and Serial Correlation in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 4193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Jiang & Grossman, Sanford & Campbell, John, 1993. "Trading Volume and Serial Correlation in Stock Returns," Scholarly Articles 3128710, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dodd, Peter & Warner, Jerold B., 1983. "On corporate governance : A study of proxy contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 401-438, April.
- Klemkosky, Robert C., 1978. "The Impact of Option Expirations on Stock Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 507-518, September.
- John D. Finnerty, 1992. "An Overview Of Corporate Securities Innovation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 23-39.
- Michaely, Roni & Thaler, Richard H & Womack, Kent L, 1995.
" Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 573-608, June.
- Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Kent Womack, 1994. "Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?," NBER Working Papers 4778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conrad, Jennifer, 1989. " The Price Effect of Option Introduction," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 487-498, June.
- Detemple, Jerome & Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "Option listing and stock returns : An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 781-801, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Yao, Zheng & Wang, Xiao-Hui, 2013. "The impact of issuing warrant and debt on behavior of the firm's stock," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 635-641.
- Chung, San-Lin & Liu, Wen-Rang & Tsai, Wei-Che, 2014. "The impact of derivatives hedging on the stock market: Evidence from Taiwan’s covered warrants market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 123-133.
- Lee, Mingchih & Chen, Chun-Da, 2005. "The intraday behaviors and relationships with its underlying assets: evidence on option market in Taiwan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 587-603.
- Adrian C. H. Lei, 2015. "Price and Volume Effects of Exchange‐Traded Barrier Options: Evidence from Callable Bull/Bear Contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(11), pages 1042-1066, November.
- Joseph K. W. Fung & Ted Z. X. Zeng, 2012. "Are Derivative Warrants Overpriced?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(12), pages 1144-1170, December.
- Baik, Bok & Kang, Hyoung-Goo & Kim, Young Jun, 2013. "Volatility arbitrage around earnings announcements: Evidence from the Korean equity linked warrants market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 109-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:37-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.