A framework for analyzing the state in economic history
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-25-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Parrinello, 2002.
"The 'institutional factor' in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories,"
Chapters,in: Is There Progress in Economics?, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2000. "The "institutional factor" in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories," MPRA Paper 31472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "150 Years of Patent Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 221-225, May.
- J. Winiecki, 1996. "The superiority of eliminating barriers to entrepreneurship over privatisation activism of the state," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 313-331.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1988. "The political economy of import substitution and subsequent trade liberalization: The case of Turkey," Kiel Working Papers 330, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2014. "Eco-regional Cartels on the Genetic Resource Market and the case of the Andean Community's legislation," Discussion Papers 163046, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00637001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Wanki, 2017. "Developing an Institutional Political Economy Framework Integrating Firms, Markets, and States," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252532, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ullah, Kafait & Arentsen, Maarten J. & Lovett, Jon C., 2017. "Institutional determinants of power sector reform in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 332-339.
- J. Winiecki, 1996. "The superiority of eliminating barriers to entrepreneurship over privatisation activism of the state," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 313-331.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1997. "The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1187-1203, August.
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "Bridging Old and New Institutional Economics: Gustav Schmoller and Douglass C. North, Seen with Oldinstitutionalists' Eyes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 91-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:16:y:1979:i:3:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.