Knowledge Sharing in an Emerging Network of Practice:: The Role of a Knowledge Portal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Baalen, P.J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2005. "Knowledge sharing in an Emerging Network of Practice: The Role of a Knowledge Portal," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 429-439.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchner, Alexander & Labusch, Nils & Lopez Cordoba, Adriana & Sartor, Sebastian & Tumbas, Sanja & Villalon, Enrique & Wiethoff, Sebastian, 2011. "Network e-Volution," ERCIS Working Papers 11, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Laurens Klerkx & Andy Hall & Cees Leeuwis, 2009.
"Strengthening agricultural innovation capacity: are innovation brokers the answer?,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 409-438.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Hall, Andy & Leeuwis, Cees, 2009. "Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Capacity: Are Innovation Brokers the Answer?," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- James Hopple & Emrah Orhun, 2006. "Knowledge Sharing in a Community of Practice," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 316-326 Izmir University of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Hsing Hung & Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Silu, 2014. "Strategic policy to select suitable intermediaries for innovation to promote PV solar energy industry in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 429-437.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgro-logistics Innovation projects Knowledge portal Knowledge sharing Network of practice Social networks;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:23:y:2005:i:3:p:300-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.