Identity Versus Culture in Mergers of Equals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steve Maguire & Nelson Phillips, 2008. "'Citibankers' at Citigroup: A Study of the Loss of Institutional Trust after a Merger," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 372-401, March.
- Ravishankar, M.N. & Pan, Shan L., 2008. "The influence of organizational identification on organizational knowledge management (KM)," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 221-234, April.
- Larsen, Michael Holm, 2006. "Value Creation through ICT Integration in Merger & Acquisition Processes," Working Papers 2005-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Yildiz, H. Emre, 2016. "“Us vs. them” or “us over them”? On the roles of similarity and status in M&As," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-65.
- Kroon, D.P., 2011. "The post-merger integration phase of organizations : A longitudinal examination of unresolved issues of justice and identity," Other publications TiSEM 35c4a57e-f5c9-4ecd-9b75-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsIdentity Culture Integration Mergers of equals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:185-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.