A community prevention model to prevent children from inhaling and ingesting harmful legal products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pluye, Pierre & Potvin, Louise & Denis, Jean-Louis, 2004. "Making public health programs last: conceptualizing sustainability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 121-133, May.
- Wandersman, Abraham & Imm, Pamela & Chinman, Matthew & Kaftarian, Shakeh, 2000. "Getting to outcomes: a results-based approach to accountability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 389-395, August.
- Johnson, Knowlton & Hays, Carol & Center, Hayden & Daley, Charlotte, 2004. "Building capacity and sustainable prevention innovations: a sustainability planning model," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 135-149, May.
- Planas, Lourdes G. & Kimberlin, Carole L. & Segal, Richard & Brushwood, David B. & Hepler, Charles D. & Schlenker, Barry R., 2005. "A pharmacist model of perceived responsibility for drug therapy outcomes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 2393-2403, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.124446_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason, Leonard A. & Pokorny, Steven B. & Adams, Monica, 2008. "A randomized trial evaluating tobacco possession-use-purchase laws in the USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 1700-1707, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrevention research; Substance use; Environmental strategies; Model development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:113-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .