Modeling lost production from destroyed platforms in the 2004–2005 Gulf of Mexico hurricane seasons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2006. "Modeling the cost of shut-in production and the value of information in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 385-408.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Kasprzak, Richard A., 2008. "The impact of the 2005 hurricane season on the Louisiana Artificial Reef Program," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 956-967, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burgherr, Peter & Eckle, Petrissa & Hirschberg, Stefan, 2012. "Comparative assessment of severe accident risks in the coal, oil and natural gas chains," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 97-103.
- Bradley T. Ewing & Daan Liang & Yuepeng Cui, 2014. "A Time Series Approach to Examining Regional Economic Resiliency to Hurricanes," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(2), pages 369-391, April.
- Hanabusa, Kunihiro, 2010. "Effects of foreign disasters on the petroleum industry in Japan: A financial market perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5455-5463.
- Ji, Qiang & Guo, Jian-Feng, 2015. "Oil price volatility and oil-related events: An Internet concern study perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 256-264.
More about this item
KeywordsMeta-modeling; Offshore oil and gas; Hurricane-destroyed infrastructure; Valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:9:p:1156-1171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.