Projected regional impacts of appliance efficiency standards for the US residential sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, D.F. & Qian, L., 1992. "Urban Interfuel Substitution, Energy Use, and Equity in Developing Countries," Papers 53, World Bank - Industry and Energy Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel, 2012. "Regulatory adaptation: Accommodating electric vehicles in a petroleum world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 308-316.
- Young, Denise, 2008. "When do energy-efficient appliances generate energy savings? Some evidence from Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 34-46, January.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P., 2006. "Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2012-2031, October.
- Pereira, Iraci Miranda & Assis, Eleonora Sad de, 2013. "Urban energy consumption mapping for energy management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 257-269.
- Lokey, Elizabeth, 2007. "How the next US president should slow global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5399-5402, November.
- Moxnes, Erling, 2004. "Estimating customer utility of energy efficiency standards for refrigerators," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 707-724, December.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Irina Shaorshadze, 2013.
"The role of behavioural economics in energy and climate policy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 24, pages 523-546
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pollitt, M. G. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "The Role of Behavioural Economics in Energy and Climate Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1165, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2008. "Prioritizing Climate Change Mitigation Alternatives: Comparing Transportation Technologies to Options in Other Sectors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5rd41433, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jiusto, Scott, 2008. "An indicator framework for assessing US state carbon emissions reduction efforts (with baseline trends from 1990 to 2001)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2234-2252, June.
- Philip B. Thompson, 2002. "Consumer Theory, Home Production, And Energy Efficiency," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:24:y:1999:i:1:p:69-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .