Interactions between renewable energy policy and renewable energy industrial policy: A critical analysis of China's policy approach to renewable energies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Xiaomei, 2010. "Clean technology R&D and innovation in emerging countries--Experience from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2916-2926, June.
- Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei, 2012. "Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-45.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Kang, Junjie & Yuan, Jiahai & Hu, Zhaoguang & Xu, Yan, 2012. "Review on wind power development and relevant policies in China during the 11th Five-Year-Plan period," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1907-1915.
- Wang, Qiang, 2010. "Effective policies for renewable energy--the example of China's wind power--lessons for China's photovoltaic power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 702-712, February.
- Olivia Boyd, 2012. "China's Energy Reform and Climate Policy: The Ideas Motivating Change," CCEP Working Papers 1205, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ma, Jinlong, 2011. "On-grid electricity tariffs in China: Development, reform and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2633-2645, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; China; Policy interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:342-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.