Hardships and health impacts on women due to traditional cooking fuels: A case study of Himachal Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel M., 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers 10864, Resources for the Future.
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- Parikh, Jyoti K, 1995. "Gender issues in energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 745-754, September.
- Soussan, John & Gevers, Els & Ghimire, Krishna & O'Keefe, Phil, 1991. "Planning for sustainability: Access to fuelwood in Dhanusha District, Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1299-1314, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Shubham & Kumar, Sudhanshu & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, 2018. "Decision support system for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 455-461.
- Joshi, Janak & Bohara, Alok K., 2017. "Household preferences for cooking fuels and inter-fuel substitutions: Unlocking the modern fuels in the Nepalese household," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 507-523.
- Yasar, Abdullah & Nazir, Saba & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Nazar, Masooma & Rasheed, Rizwan & Afzaal, Muhammad, 2017. "Socio-economic, health and agriculture benefits of rural household biogas plants in energy scarce developing countries: A case study from Pakistan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-25.
- Ding, Wenguang & Wang, Lijun & Chen, Baoyu & Xu, Luan & Li, Haoxu, 2014. "Impacts of renewable energy on gender in rural communities of north-west China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 180-189.
- Gudina Terefe Tucho & Henri C. Moll & Anton J. M. Schoot Uiterkamp & Sanderine Nonhebel, 2016. "Problems with Biogas Implementation in Developing Countries from the Perspective of Labor Requirements," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2014. "Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6903, The World Bank.
- Calzada, Joan & Sanz, Alex, 2018. "Universal access to clean cookstoves: Evaluation of a public program in Peru," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 559-572.
- Martens, Karel, 2018. "Ageing, impairments and travel: Priority setting for an inclusive transport system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 122-130.
- Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Azadi, Hossein & Van Passel, Steven, 2014. "Solar cooking in Senegalese villages: An application of best–worst scaling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 447-458.
- Ana María González & Harrison Sandoval & Pilar Acosta & Felipe Henao, 2016. "On the Acceptance and Sustainability of Renewable Energy Projects—A Systems Thinking Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Schwerhoff, Gregor & Sy, Mouhamadou, 2017. "Financing renewable energy in Africa – Key challenge of the sustainable development goals," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 393-401.
- Abadi, Nigussie & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Techane, Ataklti & Nerea, Hailish, 2017. "Links between biogas technology adoption and health status of households in rural Tigray, Northern Ethiopia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 284-292.
- Adél Strydom & Josephine Kaviti Musango & Paul K. Currie, 2019. "Conceptualizing Household Energy Metabolism: A Methodological Contribution," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-19, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Biomass fuels; Hardships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:12:p:7587-7594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.