Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lasse Okkonen, 2008. "From exogenous to endogenous development in Scottish forestry: the feasibility of small-scale wood energy enterprise," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 221-232.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, 2016. "What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 362-371.
- Jesús Rodríguez-Molina & Margarita Martínez-Núñez & José-Fernán Martínez & Waldo Pérez-Aguiar, 2014. "Business Models in the Smart Grid: Challenges, Opportunities and Proposals for Prosumer Profitability," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-30, September.
- Kindström, Daniel & Ottosson, Mikael, 2016. "Local and regional energy companies offering energy services: Key activities and implications for the business model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 491-500.
- Karakaya, Emrah & Nuur, Cali & Hidalgo, Antonio, 2016. "Business model challenge: Lessons from a local solar company," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1026-1035.
- Hall, Stephen & Roelich, Katy, 2016. "Business model innovation in electricity supply markets: The role of complex value in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 286-298.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay, 2014. "ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 237-253.
- Richter, Mario, 2013. "Business model innovation for sustainable energy: German utilities and renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1226-1237.
- Löbbe, Sabine & Hackbarth, André, 2017. "Geschäftsmodelle in der Energiewirtschaft: Ein Kompendium von der Methodik bis zur Anwendung," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2017-03, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Richter, Mario, 2012. "Utilities’ business models for renewable energy: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2483-2493.
- Juntunen, Jouni K. & Hyysalo, Sampsa, 2015. "Renewable micro-generation of heat and electricity—Review on common and missing socio-technical configurations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 857-870.
- Tongsopit, Sopitsuda & Moungchareon, Sunee & Aksornkij, Apinya & Potisat, Tanai, 2016. "Business models and financing options for a rapid scale-up of rooftop solar power systems in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 447-457.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:230-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell M. & Picot, Arnold, 2016. "Comparing drivers, barriers, and opportunities of business models for renewable energies: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 795-809.
- Kimming, M. & Sundberg, C. & Nordberg, Å. & Hansson, P.-A., 2015. "Vertical integration of local fuel producers into rural district heating systems – Climate impact and production costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 51-61.
- Suhonen, Niko & Okkonen, Lasse, 2013. "The Energy Services Company (ESCo) as business model for heat entrepreneurship-A case study of North Karelia, Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 783-787.
- Majbouri, Mahdi, 2016. "Oil and entrepreneurship," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 10-15.
More about this item
KeywordsWood energy Heat entrepreneurship Business models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3443-3452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.