Emerging energy scenario in Western Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandel, S.S. & Aggarwal, R.K., 2008. "Performance evaluation of a passive solar building in Western Himalayas," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2166-2173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murthy, K.S.R. & Rahi, O.P., 2016. "Preliminary assessment of wind power potential over the coastal region of Bheemunipatnam in northern Andhra Pradesh, India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1137-1145.
- Chandel, S.S. & Shrivastva, Rajnish & Sharma, Vikrant & Ramasamy, P., 2016. "Overview of the initiatives in renewable energy sector under the national action plan on climate change in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 866-873.
- Chandel, S.S. & Sharma, Vandna & Marwah, Bhanu M., 2016. "Review of energy efficient features in vernacular architecture for improving indoor thermal comfort conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 459-477.
- Chandel, S.S. & Ramasamy, P. & Murthy, K.S.R, 2014. "Wind power potential assessment of 12 locations in western Himalayan region of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 530-545.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy technologies Global warming Energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2545-2551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .