Quantitative analysis of sustainable energy strategies in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ZhiDong, Li, 2003. "An econometric study on China's economy, energy and environment to the year 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1137-1150, September.
- Zhidong Li, 2008. "The prospects for nuclear energy in the East Asian region: focusing on China," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 30(1/2/3/4), pages 264-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph, 2013. "Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 381-388.
- Gan, Peck Yean & Komiyama, Ryoichi & Li, ZhiDong, 2013. "A low carbon society outlook for Malaysia to 2035," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 432-443.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Xu, Jiao, 2012. "Retesting the causality between energy consumption and GDP in China: Evidence from sectoral and regional analyses using dynamic panel data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1782-1789.
- Zhou, Sheng & Kyle, G. Page & Yu, Sha & Clarke, Leon E. & Eom, Jiyong & Luckow, Patrick & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Zhang, Xiliang & Edmonds, James A., 2013. "Energy use and CO2 emissions of China's industrial sector from a global perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 284-294.
- Xu, Jiuping & Yao, Liming & Mo, Liwen, 2011. "Simulation of low-carbon tourism in world natural and cultural heritage areas: An application to Shizhong District of Leshan City in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4298-4307, July.
- Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang, 2011. "Potential of renewable energy systems in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 518-525.
More about this item
KeywordsChina Integrated econometric model Sustainable energy-related strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2149-2160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.