Supply-cost curves for geographically distributed renewable-energy resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Schneider, Daniel R. & Duić, Neven & Bogdan, Željko, 2007. "Mapping the potential for decentralized energy generation based on renewable energy sources in the Republic of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1731-1744.
- Daniëls, B.W. & Uyterlinde, M.A., 2005. "ADMIRE-REBUS: modeling the European market for renewable electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2596-2616.
- Gómez, Antonio & Zubizarreta, Javier & Rodrigues, Marcos & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto, 2010. "Potential and cost of electricity generation from human and animal waste in Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 498-505.
- de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M., 2007. "Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2590-2610, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Xue-liang & Zuo, Jian, 2011. "Pricing and affordability of renewable energy in China – A case study of Shandong Province," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1111-1117.
- Calvert, K., 2011. "Geomatics and bioenergy feasibility assessments: Taking stock and looking forward," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1117-1124, February.
- Bidart, Christian & Fröhling, Magnus & Schultmann, Frank, 2014. "Electricity and substitute natural gas generation from the conversion of wastewater treatment plant sludge," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 404-413.
- Tapia-Ahumada, Karen & Octaviano, Claudia & Rausch, Sebastian & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio, 2015. "Modeling intermittent renewable electricity technologies in general equilibrium models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 242-262.
- Bidart, Christian & Fröhling, Magnus & Schultmann, Frank, 2014. "Livestock manure and crop residue for energy generation: Macro-assessment at a national scale," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 537-550.
- Calvert, K. & Pearce, J.M. & Mabee, W.E., 2013. "Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 416-429.
- Gómez, Antonio & Zubizarreta, Javier & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto, 2011. "Spanish energy roadmap to 2020: Socioeconomic implications of renewable targets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1973-1985.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Cost-supply curve Geographic information system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:667-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.