The costs of failure: A preliminary assessment of major energy accidents, 1907-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Bizet & Petyo Bonev & François Lévêque, 2017. "Are older nuclear reactors less safe? Evidence from incident data in the French fleet," Working Papers hal-01695160, HAL.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Borba, Bruno S.M.C. & Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Castelo Branco, David A., 2012. "Dow Jones sustainability index transmission to oil stock market returns: A GARCH approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 933-943.
- Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W., 2014. "South Korean energy scenarios show how nuclear power can reduce future energy and environmental costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 569-578.
- Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun, 2012. "Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 318-327.
- Scholtens, Bert & Boersen, Arieke, 2011. "Stocks and energy shocks: The impact of energy accidents on stock market value," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1698-1702.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "Energy policy and cooperation in Southeast Asia: The history, challenges, and implications of the trans-ASEAN gas pipeline (TAGP) network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2356-2367, June.
- Mendes, Pietro A.S. & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Silvestre, Bruno, 2014. "Reforming Brazil׳s offshore oil and gas safety regulatory framework: Lessons from Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 443-453.
- Lars Lindholt & Solveig Glomsrød, 2017. "Phasing out coal and phasing in renewables – good or bad news for arctic gas producers?," Discussion Papers 856, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Shi, Nian-Xun & Tseng, Chao-Heng & Pan, Shu-Yuan & Chiang, Pen-Chi, 2016. "Socioeconomic costs of replacing nuclear power with fossil and renewable energy in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 369-381.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2016.
"The long-run consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on subjective well-being, mental health and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 47-60.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," Discussion Papers in Economics 20969, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Natalia Danzer, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 4855, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:1018-1030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Yogesh & Ringenberg, Jordan & Depuru, Soma Shekara & Devabhaktuni, Vijay K. & Lee, Jin Woo & Nikolaidis, Efstratios & Andersen, Brett & Afjeh, Abdollah, 2016. "Wind energy: Trends and enabling technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 209-224.
- Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2010. "Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7054-7069, November.
- Peter M. Schwarz & Joseph A. Cochran, 2013. "Renaissance Or Requiem: Is Nuclear Energy Cost Effective In A Post-Fukushima World?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 691-707, October.
- Huhtala, Anni & Remes, Piia, 2017. "Quantifying the social costs of nuclear energy: Perceived risk of accident at nuclear power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 320-331.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:113:y:2013:i:c:p:94-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huhtala, Anni & Remes, Piia, 2016. "Dimming Hopes for Nuclear Power: Quantifying the Social Costs of Perceptions of Risks," Working Papers 57, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent, 2010. "Transnational infrastructure vulnerability: The historical shaping of the 2006 European "Blackout"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2042-2052, April.
- Lina Escobar Rangel & François Lévêque, 2012. "How did Fukushima-Daiichi core meltdown change the probability of nuclear accidents?," Working Papers hal-00740684, HAL.
- Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2011. "Growth strategies in a greener world," IDE Discussion Papers 314, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p:95-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:1074-1082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burgherr, Peter & Hirschberg, Stefan, 2014. "Comparative risk assessment of severe accidents in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(S1), pages 45-56.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:145:y:2016:i:c:p:373-387 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Atomic Energy Act of 1946 in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Talk:Atomic Energy Act of 1946/GA1 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:5:p:1802-1820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.