Economic analysis of passive houses and low-energy houses compared with standard houses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schnieders, Jurgen & Hermelink, Andreas, 2006. "CEPHEUS results: measurements and occupants' satisfaction provide evidence for Passive Houses being an option for sustainable building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 151-171, January.
- Badescu, Viorel, 2007. "Economic aspects of using ground thermal energy for passive house heating," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 895-903.
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soršak, Marko & Leskovar, Vesna Žegarac & Premrov, Miroslav & Goričanec, Darko & Pšunder, Igor, 2014. "Economical optimization of energy-efficient timber buildings: Case study for single family timber house in Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-65.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2015. "Zero energy homes – Are they economically viable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 12-21.
- Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling, 2011. "Application of the modified Tobin's q to an uncertain energy-saving project with the real options concept," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 408-420, January.
- Singhabhandhu, Ampaitepin & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2010. "A perspective on incorporation of glycerin purification process in biodiesel plants using waste cooking oil as feedstock," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2493-2504.
- Adrian Pitts, 2017. "Passive House and Low Energy Buildings: Barriers and Opportunities for Future Development within UK Practice," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & Geudens, K. & Buyle, M., 2011. "Cost and E-level analysis of different dwelling types and different heating systems with or without heat exchanger," Working Papers 2011/33, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Saari, Arto & Kalamees, Targo & Jokisalo, Juha & Michelsson, Rasmus & Alanne, Kari & Kurnitski, Jarek, 2012. "Financial viability of energy-efficiency measures in a new detached house design in Finland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 76-83.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1097-:d:102460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audenaert, A. & De Boeck, L. & Geudens, K. & Buyle, M., 2012. "Cost and E-level analysis of different dwelling types and different heating systems with or without heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 604-610.
- Georges, L. & Massart, C. & Van Moeseke, G. & De Herde, A., 2012. "Environmental and economic performance of heating systems for energy-efficient dwellings: Case of passive and low-energy single-family houses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 452-464.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- De Boeck, L. & Verbeke, S. & Audenaert, A. & De Mesmaeker, L., 2015. "Improving the energy performance of residential buildings: A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 960-975.
- Buyle, Matthias & Braet, Johan & Audenaert, Amaryllis, 2013. "Life cycle assessment in the construction sector: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 379-388.
- Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling, 2010. "An entry and exit model on the energy-saving investment strategy with real options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 794-802, February.
- Audenaert, A. & Briffaerts, K. & Engels, L., 2011. "Practical versus theoretical domestic energy consumption for space heating," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5219-5227, September.
- Timmons, David & Konstantinidis, Charalampos & Shapiro, Andrew M. & Wilson, Alex, 2016. "Decarbonizing residential building energy: A cost-effective approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 382-392.
- Groesser, Stefan N., 2014. "Co-evolution of legal and voluntary standards: Development of energy efficiency in Swiss residential building codes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:47-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.