The development impact of solar cookers: A review of solar cooking impact research in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Azadi, Hossein & Van Passel, Steven, 2014. "Solar cooking in Senegalese villages: An application of best–worst scaling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 447-458.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2012. "State of the art of solar cooking: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3776-3785.
- Al-Soud, Mohammed S. & Abdallah, Essam & Akayleh, Ali & Abdallah, Salah & Hrayshat, Eyad S., 2010. "A parabolic solar cooker with automatic two axes sun tracking system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 463-470, February.
- Regattieri, Alberto & Piana, Francesco & Bortolini, Marco & Gamberi, Mauro & Ferrari, Emilio, 2016. "Innovative portable solar cooker using the packaging waste of humanitarian supplies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 319-326.
- Pillot, Benjamin & Muselli, Marc & Poggi, Philippe & Haurant, Pierrick & Hared, Idriss, 2013. "The first disaggregated solar atlas of Djibouti: A decision-making tool for solar systems integration in the energy scheme," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 57-69.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2011. "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1513-1524, April.
- Hager, Tiffany J. & Morawicki, Ruben, 2013. "Energy consumption during cooking in the residential sector of developed nations: A review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 54-63.
- Kumar, Anil & Kim, Man-Hoe, 2016. "Thermohydraulic performance of rectangular ducts with different multiple V-rib roughness shapes: A comprehensive review and comparative study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 635-652.
- Saxena, Abhishek & Varun & Pandey, S.P. & Srivastav, G., 2011. "A thermodynamic review on solar box type cookers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3301-3318, August.
- Otte, Pia Piroschka, 2014. "Solar cooking in Mozambique—an investigation of end-user׳s needs for the design of solar cookers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 366-375.
- Muthusivagami, R.M. & Velraj, R. & Sethumadhavan, R., 2010. "Solar cookers with and without thermal storage--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 691-701, February.
- Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert, 2013. "A comprehensive review on solar cookers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1399-1421.
- Otte, Pia Piroschka, 2013. "Solar cookers in developing countries—What is their key to success?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 375-381.
- Bauer, Gordon, 2016. "Evaluation of usage and fuel savings of solar ovens in Nicaragua," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 250-257.
- Purohit, Ishan, 2010. "Testing of solar cookers and evaluation of instrumentation error," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2053-2064.
- Büscher, Bram, 2009. "Connecting political economies of energy in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3951-3958, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:1909-1919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.