Residential lighting in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Sanstad, Alan H & Blumstein, Carl & Stoft, Steven E, 1995. "How high are option values in energy-efficiency investments?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 739-743, September.
- Gadgil, Ashok J. & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto, 1991. "Conservation potential of compact fluorescent lamps in India and Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 449-463, June.
- Wilhite, Harold & Nakagami, Hidetoshi & Masuda, Takashi & Yamaga, Yukiko & Haneda, Hiroshi, 1996. "A cross-cultural analysis of household energy use behaviour in Japan and Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 795-803, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bladh, Mats & Krantz, Helena, 2008. "Towards a bright future? Household use of electric light: A microlevel study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3521-3530, September.
- Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Hauff, Jochen, 2001. "Drivers of market transformation: analysis of the Hungarian lighting success story," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 801-810, August.
- Meza, Carlos Germán & Seger Mercedes, Sonia & Sauer, Ildo Luís, 2014. "Nicaragua's 2013 residential lighting program: Prospective assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 522-530.
- Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A., 2013. "Analysis of the performance of domestic lighting lamps," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 482-500.
- Trifunovic, J. & Mikulovic, J. & Djurisic, Z. & Djuric, M. & Kostic, M., 2009. "Reductions in electricity consumption and power demand in case of the mass use of compact fluorescent lamps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1355-1363.
- Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas & Mikkelsen, Svend Erik, 2002. "Lithuanian energy efficiency project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 621-627, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:10:p:603-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .