Energy conservation in US buildings : Solving the high potential/low adoption paradox from a behavioural perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2017.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1486-1525, December.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," NBER Working Papers 20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Popp, David & Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2010. "Energy, the Environment, and Technological Change," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Mueller, Steffen, 2006. "Missing the spark: An investigation into the low adoption paradox of combined heat and power technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3153-3164, November.
- Girod, Bastien & Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin, 2017. "How do policies for efficient energy use in the household sector induce energy-efficiency innovation? An evaluation of European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 223-237.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016.
"Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 321-331.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S04/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Joachim Schleich & Xavier Gassmann & Corinne Faure & Thomas Meissner, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01366541, HAL.
- Martin Woerter & Tobias Stucki, 2016. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Green Energy Technologies and the Choice of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-401, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Janda, Kathryn B., 2014. "Building communities and social potential: Between and beyond organizations and individuals in commercial properties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 48-55.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2010. "Are the Energy Efficiency Technologies efficient?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 274-283, January.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2007. "Are US utility standby rates inhibiting diffusion of customer-owned generating systems?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1896-1908, March.
- Kim, Kyunam & Kim, Yeonbae, 2012. "International comparison of industrial CO2 emission trends and the energy efficiency paradox utilizing production-based decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1724-1741.
- Bell, Martha & Carrington, Gerry & Lawson, Rob & Stephenson, Janet, 2014. "Socio-technical barriers to the use of energy-efficient timber drying technology in New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 747-755.
- Qiu, Yueming & Colson, Gregory & Grebitus, Carola, 2014. "Risk preferences and purchase of energy-efficient technologies in the residential sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 216-229.
- Bartiaux, Françoise & Schmidt, Luísa & Horta, Ana & Correia, Augusta, 2016. "Social diffusion of energy-related practices and representations: Patterns and policies in Portugal and Belgium," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 413-421.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Vanegas López, Juan Gabriel & Botero Botero, Sergio, 2012. "Eficiencia energética en microempresas de Medellín: un estudio de valoración de barreras," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, October.
- Bjørnstad, Even, 2012. "Diffusion of renewable heating technologies in households. Experiences from the Norwegian Household Subsidy Programme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 148-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:11:y:1983:i:2:p:148-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.