An emerging market credit scoring system for corporate bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Alfaro & Gonzalo Asis & Anusha Chari & Ugo Panizza, 2017.
"Lessons Unlearned? Corporate Debt in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
23407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Asis, Gonzalo & Chari, Anusha & Panizza, Ugo, 2017. "Lessons Unlearned? Corporate Debt in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florin Mihai Magda & Adina Elena Danuletiu, 2015. "Econometric Model Used In Decision-Making Process Of Company Financing," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(3), pages 57-82, September.
- Marszałek Jakub, 2015. "The Essence Of The Emerging Markets’ Investment Risk. Comparative Analysis Of American And Central European Convertible Bond Issuers / Istota Ryzyka Inwestycyjnego Rynków Wschodzących. Analiza Porówna," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(3), pages 81-97, August.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0213-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016.
"Public Debt and Private Firm Funding. Evidence from Chinese Cities,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1611, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2016.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," IHEID Working Papers 10-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Huang, Yi & Pagano, Marco & Panizza, Ugo, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioan TRENCA & Annamaria BENYOVSZKI, 2009. "Using credit scoring method for probability of non-financial companies default estimation at industry level," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9), pages 45-58, May.
- Edward I. Altman & Tushar Kant & Thongchai Rattanaruengyot, 2009. "Post-Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Performance: Avoiding Chapter 22," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 21(3), pages 53-64.
- Saona, Paolo & San Martín, Pablo, 2016. "Country level governance variables and ownership concentration as determinants of firm value in Latin America," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-95.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ug Panizza, 2016. "Local Crowding Out in China," CSEF Working Papers 450, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 Nov 2017.
- Min Zhang & Lu Xie & Haoran Xu, 2016. "Corporate Philanthropy and Stock Price Crash Risk: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 595-617, December.
- Alexander Karminsky, 2016. "Rating models: emerging market distinctions," Papers 1607.02422, arXiv.org.
- Ağca, Şenay & Celasun, Oya, 2012. "Sovereign debt and corporate borrowing costs in emerging markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 198-208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:6:y:2005:i:4:p:311-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.