Continuous-review inventory problem with random supply interruptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1969. "On the Convexity of the Backorder Function for an E.O.Q. Policy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(7), pages 453-454, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Li, Xiaopeng, 2013. "An integrated modeling framework for design of logistics networks with expedited shipment services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 46-63.
- Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan, 2014. "A multiple sourcing inventory model under disruption risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 37-46.
- Kull, Thomas & Closs, David, 2008. "The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1158-1174, May.
- Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng, 2006. "When supplier's availability affects the replenishment lead time--An extension of the supply-interruption problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 992-1008, December.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1104-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Montanari, Roberto & Bottani, Eleonora & Shekarian, Ehsan & Kazemi, Nima, 2017. "A model for the analysis of procurement strategies in the economic order interval environment," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 79-98.
- Chen, Junlin & Zhao, Xiaobo & Zhou, Yun, 2012. "A periodic-review inventory system with a capacitated backup supplier for mitigating supply disruptions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 312-323.
- Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2009. "Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 919-929, August.
- Saedi, Samira & Kundakcioglu, O. Erhun & Henry, Andrea C., 2016. "Mitigating the impact of drug shortages for a healthcare facility: An inventory management approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 107-123.
- Kim, Hyoungtae & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Kvam, Paul H. & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2011. "Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 16-27, November.
- Snyder, Lawrence V., 2014. "A tight approximation for an EOQ model with supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 91-108.
- Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng, 2008. "An inventory model with non-resuming randomly interruptible lead time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 755-768, August.
- Masih-Tehrani, Behdad & Xu, Susan H. & Kumara, Soundar & Li, Haijun, 2011. "A single-period analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with dependent supply uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1128-1151, September.
- Mohebbi, Esmail, 2004. "A replenishment model for the supply-uncertainty problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang, 2011. "Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 39-52, October.
- Zhu, Stuart X., 2015. "Analysis of dual sourcing strategies under supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 191-203.
- Serel, Dogan A., 2008. "Inventory and pricing decisions in a single-period problem involving risky supply," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 115-128, November.
- Ahiska, S. Sebnem & Appaji, Samyuktha R. & King, Russell E. & Warsing, Donald P., 2013. "A Markov decision process-based policy characterization approach for a stochastic inventory control problem with unreliable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 485-496.
- Ashkan Mohsenzadeh Ledari & Seyed Hamid Reza Pasandideh & Mehrdad Nouri Koupaei, 0. "A new newsvendor policy model for dual-sourcing supply chains by considering disruption risk and special order," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-8.
- Maddah, Bacel & Yassine, Ali A. & Salameh, Moueen K. & Chatila, Lama, 2014. "Reserve stock models: Deterioration and preventive replenishment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 64-71.
- Schmitt, Amanda J. & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2010. "Inventory systems with stochastic demand and supply: Properties and approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 313-328, October.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong Li & Anna Nagurney, 2017. "Supply chain performance assessment and supplier and component importance identification in a general competitive multitiered supply chain network model," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 223-250, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:99:y:1997:i:2:p:366-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.