Optimal inspection effort and scheduling for a manufacturing process with repair
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn F. Lindsay & Albert B. Bishop, 1964. "Allocation of Screening Inspection Effort--A Dynamic-Programming Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 342-352, January.
- Gary D. Eppen & E. Gerald Hurst, Jr., 1974. "Optimal Location of Inspection Stations in a Multistage Production Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(8), pages 1194-1200, April.
- Leon S. White, 1969. "Shortest Route Models for the Allocation of Inspection Effort on a Production Line," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 249-259, January.
- Hsu, Lie-Fern & Tapiero, Charles S., 1989. "Quality control of the M/G/1 queue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 88-100, September.
- Leon S. White, 1966. "The Analysis of a Simple Class of Multistage Inspection Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(9), pages 685-693, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:340-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.