Optimal inspection effort and scheduling for a manufacturing process with repair
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leon S. White, 1966. "The Analysis of a Simple Class of Multistage Inspection Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(9), pages 685-693, May.
- Glenn F. Lindsay & Albert B. Bishop, 1964. "Allocation of Screening Inspection Effort--A Dynamic-Programming Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 342-352, January.
- Gary D. Eppen & E. Gerald Hurst, Jr., 1974. "Optimal Location of Inspection Stations in a Multistage Production Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(8), pages 1194-1200, April.
- Hsu, Lie-Fern & Tapiero, Charles S., 1989. "Quality control of the M/G/1 queue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 88-100, September.
- Leon S. White, 1969. "Shortest Route Models for the Allocation of Inspection Effort on a Production Line," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 249-259, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:340-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.