Scheduling jobs within time windows on identical parallel machines: New model and algorithms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jansen, Klaus, 1994. "An approximation algorithm for the license and shift class design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 127-131, February.
- Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G., 1993. "On the computational complexity of (maximum) shift class scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 138-151, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crevits, Igor & Debernard, Serge & Denecker, Pascal, 2002. "Model building for air-traffic controllers' workload regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 324-332, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin, 2007. "Fixed interval scheduling: Models, applications, computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 331-342, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:320-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .